
We only have 13 weeks left til he/she is here!! It's kind of weird knowing that there is an eggplant sized person in there kicking me. I've been feeling him/her kick a lot lately. The baby likes to hang out on the right side of my belly so I look pretty lopsided. My bellybutton has been flat for a while and will probably pop out pretty soon.
My belly has been pretty noticeable for the past week. A lady on an elevator said congratulations to me and I completely ignored her until Brandon said something. I didn't realize that on the otherwise empty elevator that she was talking to me.
I got our pack'n'play last week and have already put it together. This is where the baby will sleep in the beginning. It will be so convenient to put him/her right next to our bed at night and in the living room during the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment