March 19th I went completely BSC and drove all the way from California to Mississippi. I will never EVER do that again. Diana slept through a lot of the trip, at the end I have never been so ready to get out of my car. D now officially hates her car seat. She prefers air travel. Her first plane ride was April 25th. The couple behind us gave us $100 as we were leaving. I can only assume it was because she didn't cry during the entire flight.
She rolled over for the first time on April 8th. We have created a monster and now diaper changes are soooo much fun. She loves rolling over. I still haven't quite mastered putting the diaper on while she's rolling away which may or may not have resulted in poop in her hair.
May 2nd she ate ( by ate I mean wore) her first solid food. Rice cereal. She has also tried avocado, banana, squash, grapes, cantaloupe, and sweet potato. Her favorite is avocado.
May 13th she sprouted her first tooth. It now has a friend. I'm going to miss her gummy- grin so much, I only have about 72, 895 pictures of her gums. She hasn't let me get a good picture of her teeth yet.
We spent Memorial Day Weekend at Lake of the Ozarks. D got to meet more family and she had a lot of firsts while we were there. We didn't get a picture with everyone looking at the camera at the same time, but this one was close.

May 27th she sat up by herself for the very first time. She also had her first face plant into the floor.

May 30th she went on her first boat ride. She hated her life jacket that I made her wear, but she got over it and slept though the trip.

June 11th was her first time in a swimming pool.
She is still a petite little baby. At five months she weighs 13 pounds 3 ounces. She finally grew out of all of her newborn clothes at four months and is now in between 0-3 and 3-6. I'm okay with this because she gets to wear all her cute clothes for a little longer. I finally packed away everything that doesn't fit.
D is about 5 seconds away from crawling. She pushes back onto her hands and knees (and occasionally her hands and feet. It's really funny) but she knows i'm trying to take pictures and will lay back down as soon as the camera comes out.


No comments:
Post a Comment